Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jill Stein



Jill Stein has picked Cheri Honkola as her Vice Presidential running mate. These two make a great team and these are the people who we should look upon as our leaders.

Check out this story from Palm Coast. It happened to Tammy's neighbors pit bull.
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/flagler/2012/07/12/ex-flagler-school-board-member-accused-of-stabbing-pit-bull.html

I went to mail some bills the other day and realized I had washed and dried a brand new book of stamps.

So I bought new ones today. They are of Miles Davis and Edith Piaf.
Here are a vid of each.





Have a great Friday fellow citizens of the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good music.

Green Party has my support; we need another "New Deal".

Hell of a story about Tammy's neighbors. Sounds like the guy should be waterboarded for a few weeks.

Mark said...

The guy that killed the dog is in a world of trouble I suspect.

The Green's have my vote this year.