Friday, May 25, 2012

The weekend



I'll be heading here Saturday amongst other places in Asheville. Gonna be toasty warm. Should be a great day of relaxing and picture taking. Will be nice to soak in a good vibe. Meet for a beer and some good food?

Summer is still in her recovery phase. Very relaxed and not wanting to eat. Her eye looks good. Now we have to keep our paws crossed for a good test result. She could barley walk when I picked her up. Had to help her in and out of the truck.

Here's to a nice long holiday weekend. May you all have a relaxing time in whatever adventures you embark on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to take you up on your offer. Now, I may be in jail before this weekend is over. I think Sammy is being neglected.
I will send you an email when I get time. Thanks for the invite, my friend. Sooner or later ...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arts district. Hope you can find and buy a few nice things to your house.
Have a great weekend, Mark. I keep my paws crossed for Summer!

Mark said...

Well I'll come bail you out and then we can go have a beer.

Mark said...

Jola, Asheville is one of best art destinations in the U.S. A very progressive city surrounded by mountains. I am sure I'll come across a treasure or two.

I am hoping all is well with Summer. Her breathing is so labored I am concerned with that. Paws crossed.