Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just money



Love the Screaming Trees. One of the best bands to come out of Seattle

Today Summer is going back to the vet because her cough has come back. I go to the doctor for my tibia since my leg is not healing like it should. Hey, its just money I do not have.

Some killer lightning during last nights thunderstorms. Summer was not so thrilled.

So a bout of bronchitis is going around work. Three people have had it. Not me.

Stupid North Carolina round 2.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/22/kkk-invites-nc-residents-to-whites-only-cross-burning/

Stupid North Carolina round 3.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-pastor-wants-to-put-gays-lesbians-behind-electrified-fence-20120522,0,5822694.story


Wow, I moved here for this and a long drive to the beach.

Thankfully we have Asheville.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Kisses to Summer and my hope she is feeling better soon. If you stop jumping on the trampoline maybe your leg would heal. A coyote attacked Teddy's goat last week and chewed its ears right off its head. Apparently the goat now has horns but no ears. I feel bad for the goat but really need to see a photo of that. horns but no ears.....? His wife has asked me to sew a hat for the goat to cover the ear-holes to avoid fly annoyance and infection. I have your box of goodies started but I am waiting for final curing on the hemp soap. AS it is, you may need to wait a couple weeks before you use some of them. It will be worth the wait I promise. Keep us posted on the leg & Summer. Flagler Beach is not as nice as the west coast but as you always say, "any time at the beach is better than no time at the beach." I agree.

Mark said...

Ok, I can't answer this from my droid. More later.

The phrase goat hat is in my mind. Do you have to make holes for the horns?

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to attend the cross burning in Harmony or the church services in Maiden. You Carolinians are trying to steal Tennessee's redneck thunder.

Anonymous said...

Good band, BTW. Another I didn't know about.
Hope your and Summer's doc visits were not too troubling.
I want to see the goat hat pic from Tammy if she gets one. I've heard of a goat eating another goat's ears, but not a coyote.

Mark said...

Ok, NOW my doctor wants me to go to therapy. Really. Twice a week for four to six weeks. Mother Trucker I should be done now.

Summer has a so so diagnosis. No. 1 is she is having a small tumor removed from her right upper eye lid tomorrow.

However her cough and constant panting may be cause for concern.
Either she has a super bad case of bronchitis or she has cancer. Her chest x-ray is worse than it was a month ago, much cloudier, and has some kind of spot that is bigger than last time.
So they are going to do a tracheal wash tomorrow. Basically when she it out they stick some small tubes down her throat and do a type of wash/flush and send that off for some tests.

Hopefully she has bronchitis......

I can wait on my box of goodies. I made you wait forever for your canning jars.

Go to Harmony, the name seems so fitting.

Pictures of the goat hat. Somehow I see a green hat like Will Ferrell worn in ELF. I can only hope.