Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer


Mount Airy, NC. The setting for the Andy Griffith show.

So Summer's results came back and she has a severe case of asthma. She has a very high count of eosinophils in her blood and now I have to figure out what she is allergic too.

I have a rug that I purchased right around the time this all started. I maybe the chemicals in the rug that are causing this. I am going to put the rug upstairs and see what happens. The rug has been her spot to sleep on quite often so it may be the cause.

My grandmother turns 90 today. She still lives by herself and gets along quite well.
Happy birthday Gram.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the Griffith episode where Barney goes into the diner and orders a "light" breakfast; enough pancakes, sausage, eggs, etc. to feed an army.

I'd like to have that entire sign.

Hope you quickly find the cause of Summer's, asthma. Poor girl.

Happy Birthday, Mark's Gram!

Mark said...

That sign would be a nice score.

I hope we get it figured out. The cough is not good at all.

I hope I can make it to 90 and be in the shape she is in.