Thursday, May 17, 2012

Go to the show



Spend some time at a Dead show today.

How come the gov't does not require company's who frack to disclose, BEFORE they frack, what chemicals they are putting into OUR planet.

Work is starting to really get on my last nerve.

I bought a large container of cheap hot sauce and mixed it with water and have been spraying that on the garden and it seems to be keeping the chipmunks away. Hell yea. No chipmunks and a condiment all at once.

Here is a cool notebook.


Have a day. Any kind of day except a suckie one.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Markie. I have a recipe for hot sauce/garlic spray for the garden. It works on many pests including aphids! But not assasain bugs. I'll copy the recipe and sent it to you in your box of soap. Cody enjoyed his music festival in Live Oak. he didn't like the camping part or the noise at 3 a.m. He talked to a ton of hippies and I think he'll do it again. what's the news on your keys trip? when do you think you'll be going and are you stopping at your grammas and our place on the way?

Anonymous said...

The Dead will live forever.

I saw a van load of immigrant Mexican chipmunks heading your way; none of them had a green card. Better buy up some Fritos and tequila to go with the hot sauce.

Tammy said...

sounds like a hell of a party. I'm in.

Mark said...

The recipe will be a good thing for sure. Camping is fine and either you should awake at 3 a.m. or passed out. He needs practice. I am hoping to go the 3rd week of July if possible and I am not sure how I am going.

Do Mexican chipmunks taste good with Frito's and hot sauce? Hope so.