Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh yeah



Rock out with the Allman's.

Great weather weekend. Just about perfect in every way.

Hopefully it will be a quiet work week leading to the three day weekend.

Bought an old card table at a yard sale. Think I am going to find a small farmers market and sell some of my pictures along with sending some home so my mom can bring them someplace where they want to sell them.

Had to put a new battery in the truck yesterday. Thankfully it died when I was home.

Going to the doc on Wednesday for my leg. Was quite swollen Saturday.

Have a magnificent Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Card table will be useful.
New car batteries seem to last a long time these days; replacements do not.
Allmans always welcome.

Mark said...

The card table was a good little score.

The new battery is rated at seven years. Crazy.

This album just rocks. Superb work from Duane and Dickie.