Monday, June 27, 2011

Sleep????

Slept like crap all weekend.
Thunderstorms the next two days. Looks like I'll be comforting Summer from thunder.

Do you have an Aldi grocery store near you. The prices on grocery items there is much much cheaper on most items. Very limited selection however if you have one near you you should check it out for some basic items. you can save a bunch of money.

The tomato's from the grape tomato plant Tammy brought me is starting to produce pretty well. They make great snacks.

Yea, a three day weekend is on its way. Have no idea what I am doing yet.

Had to trim so small trees and bushes near one of the bird feeders. Seems squirrels have been chewing on it when they have been able to land on it. Changed the bird feeder also.

I think my brother and his wife are going to France next summer. If they are going I plan to go with them.
My brother is taking French lessons and he is able to speak some French with his wife and mother in law.

I am out.

Have a super duper Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't have an Aldi grocery store.

The French connection sounds like a fun trip.

I still think Summer is protecting you from the thunder.

Mark said...

If they are going to France I am going. Time to visit the old country.