Thursday, June 2, 2011

Murder in the City



This is a fantastic song by the Avett Brothers.

Really, Sarah Palin. God I hope she runs. The ignorance of America will truly come to light. Plus it will be great for the comedians.

A couple of my pepper plants will have peppers any day now. They are flowering already. The watermelon is barely growing.

I want all weeks to be four day work weeks.

My favorite little perk in Gibsonville is how the town picks up leaves every week. brush every other week, and other junk the weeks in between.
Kind of neat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, great music.

I hope Palin runs and is nominated.

Glad the garden is doing well.
Thought you may like this from June 2:
http://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge

Mark said...

Hell it would be great is she was nominated. It would be highly amusing at best and worst.

Thanks for the laugh. I knew I was not the only one.

Tammy said...

I've already seen the bumper stickers for her. Send your box on Tuesday to your work. hope it gets there today (Friday).