Monday, May 2, 2011

BFD


Osama is dead. After thousands of lives and billions of dollars I do not feel any glee or happiness.
Sorry if that upsets some folk but I do not see this changing one thing in the world in any way shape or form.

Obama just does not matter any more and has not mattered for years. He was just a symbol of war and he has caused America to become a fearful nation and a nation that has trampled on the rights of its own citizens.

Will we get rid of the Patriot Act, close Gitmo, free Bradley Manning, let me where my shoes through the airport, stop spying on Americans phone conversations, lower gas prices, cause the Democrats and Republicans to work together and give me back all the rights I had taken away under the cover of national security. NO.

So goodbye Osama, you gave the fear mongering leaders reasons to take away many of my rights, but you have not been relevant for many years.

NO WAR....................................

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am feeling the same way about this actually. Something tells me that his message will be delivered through his minions.

Anonymous said...

Same feelings here ...

Mark said...

I think many Americans feel a hollow victory if anything at all.