Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goodbye



Well I am done to four plants out of 24. Not sure what to do. Pepper spray, my urine and a bb gun or maybe a fence with a security guard.

Massive weather change change. In the 80's yesterday, 50 this morning. Lots of rain last night.

Now I see that water boarding and such techniques are being justified because Bin Laden was killed. Such things are NEVER justified. No matter what they are human beings and as leaders of the free world we are alleged to be better than they are. It is time we act like it.

Have a hump today.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I have found putting a fence up helps. How about that dog you have been considering? He/she may help to keep the critters at bay. Urine doesn't help. I've been peeing outside for years and they still come around. If you find what works let me know. Welcome to the wonderful world of the master gardener.

Anonymous said...

If your plants are going missing at night, I bet you have a rabbit problem; chippies are day feeders and rabbits are more nocturnal.

Love the video and song and amen on the torture.

A sneak-pic of Tammy peeing outside would be a great conversation piece.

Mark said...

Yea a fence will be put up. i'd rather not but what can you do.

Dog is still in the plans.

Plants have gone missing during the day.

Torture is just wrong. Never justified no matter how much you feel it will get what you want.

i remember as a kid listening to Steely Dan when they were a staple on AM radio. My parents used to listen to 66 WNBC out of NY.