Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Hell with it



Here is the good pastor Dr. Gene Scott. I remember watching late night tv in 80's and watching this guy. He would have the craziest money raising events for his church. Yelling and berating people to give him money. his sermons were also fascinating. The good Dr. was often harassed by the government, he made lots of money for his church, lived quite nicely, smoked cigars, swore and loved beautiful women and paraded them on stage. He was very interesting to watch. I thought you might be interested with the rapture coming
Saturday.

What should I do Friday night before the rapture on Saturday? Suggestions please.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I remember this dirtbag as well. P.O.S. Well as far as sunday goes.... I guess "look busy Jesus is coming" has already been said. busy with what I wonder? Streak through WalMart w/ a can of spray paint? Hell I don't know. Have to think about it. I think one of the things I'd do is get high, play Pink Floyd, and sit on my porch to reflect. I'd probably write letters to all the people I love to tell them why. Place a voodoo hex on all the people who I think deserve it. I'd get my list of questions ready to ask God/Jesus. And then get another list together noting all the good things I have done in case he missed them! :) Have sex with my husband, that would be important. oh yeah and eat as many Krispy Kreame donuts that I can stand. for starters.

Anonymous said...

I thought about changing my underwear, but I realized Jesus probably didn't have such garments and i don't want to be pretentious. I don't have to worry; only Christians are going and that leaves me outside looking in.

Mark said...

Dr. Gene was actually a very smart guy. His shows were very interesting to say the least.

If the rapture happened to come all bets are off. I am gonna party like crazy. I am heading to Ken's to provide some cosmic relief.