Sunday, May 22, 2011

How odd



God sure does has a fine sense of humor. Unless my eyes deceive me the day after the rapture seems like any other day. What's up with that? Is it all part of the master plan?

Well here is a heavy metal classic turned into a killer bluegrass song.
damm this makes me smile. These guys did an amazing version.

I put a bb on the ass of a chipmunk yesterday. He seemed not to enjoy it a whole bunch. The piece of crap Daisy has no real power so it stunned the little bastard a whole bunch and a jumped around a whole bunch. hopefully he has packed up his family and moved to the woods or the house next door.
Adios cute little hellions.

Had wicked stomach cramps last night, at 2 in the morning. After I got off the porcelain throne, with sweat pouring off me like I was swimming, I thought I was going to pass out. I actually laid down on the bathroom floor for several minutes and let that wave pass. Stomach still not great this morning.

So I took my laundry off the clothesline last night and what the hell.
White shirt covered in red from berries and also a fair amount of bird crap. I had to laugh. Where is my financial windfall. I need a dryer.

Hello to the new world. My God or Allah or Buddha or Zeus or Aphrodite or Mother Earth bless the day after this latest rapture.

Love your enemies as you love yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As kicking Metalgrass.
The stomach cramp thing is going around over here; my aunt has had it for two weeks.
I hope bb's work better on chippers than they do on squirrels; sunflower seeds are just too tempting.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were coming around the mountain today; can't say as I blame you for not coming with the stomach problem. We'll get 'er done.

Mark said...

Tt is one of those days you when you eat something that youb will be visting throne with cramps as soon as you are done.

The chipper did not like it one bit. If he comes back as few more messages will strike his ass.