Friday, May 13, 2011

Back and Running with Diamonds and Rust



Ok, I am back up and running again. My keyboard decided to take a dirt nap so I had to go and purchase a $16.99 special at Staples.

We do nothing in Syria, Yemen and Bahrain as its citizens get killed while we are doing something in Libya. Not sure what the hell it is we are doing except screwing around and making some attempts to kill the Kernel. Yea I know I spelled it wrong. How the hell is Colonel the same as Kernel. I fail to see how the words are pronounced the same.

Lets keep on cutting more teachers jobs. The more stupid and ignorant people we have the more control the government has over us. You know that is part of the master plan

Tim Geithner seems untrustworthy and what the hell is he hiding in that odd haircut.




Enjoy both these versions of Diamonds and Rust. They are both very good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yep, I've liked both versions for a long time.

Syria, Yemen and Bahrain are not high on the world political pecking order, especially NATO's. They just haven't roared loud enough yet.

Colonel? How the hell do the British get Leftenant out of Lieutenant?

Turning cool over here; storms and generally shitty ... but never as bad as winter.