Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yea, its hump day



Figured I'd post this again. Love this song. I could be this guy.

Warm weather is on its way. 80's this weekend.
Going to get my seeds started tonight. Time for flowers, veggies and flowers to get going. Time to add color to the yard.

Went to Lowes last night and picked up some ceiling paint and other accessories for painting. The dining room will be the first room to get painted and decorated.

Looks like my high school class is attempting to have a 30th reunion this year. If it happens I will go. It should be interesting, I think.

Hump your way too a happy day.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

There are days... when I know I was this girl. She has left me but sometimes I see a glimmer of her.. mostly on a hot summer night, on a rainy day, when the moon is full, at the beach, and especially in the garden. Oh yeah, she shows up especially when I get stoned. Call me Sybil... My sunflowers are coming up already and zinnias are late to the soil but on their way as well. wood flooring going in this weekend. I'm sure you will be most productive in the soil my dear.

Anonymous said...

Supposed to be near 90° here Saturday; the heat drove me off the porch this afternoon.

Be sure to make pics of your garden as it grows; good memories some day.