Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Happy


I hacked a bunch of limbs from the trees in front of the house yesterday. You could not really see the house from the street. As you can see the azaleas are in full bloom. After they are done I am trimming them back quite a bit. They are more out of control than they seem here. Hack Hack Hack.

Supposed to be 85 here today. Where is the ocean? Too far away.

Not sure what I am doing. Where is the golden egg?

Off to shower then out for a little roadtrip and picture taking.

Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house front looks great.

Hope you had a good road trip; Carolyn took me out for awhile but eye allergies kept me from seeing much.

Tammy said...

the house looks beautiful. Love the azeleas. Been at the beach all weekend, drunk, drunk, rum rum. yum yum. xoxo