Friday, April 15, 2011

Stormy with a chance of paint


Rain late tonight and tomorrow with chances of very heavy rain, thunderstorms and tornadoes.
Painting the dining room its final coat is in order.

The other day will working in the store I heard a loud bang on the window. When I looked out a bird was lying on the sidewalk. A few minutes later, maybe 10 minutes, I looked out and a crow was sniffing the  body and then went over pecked at it and then flew away. Not 5 minutes later I looked out and a sparrowhawk flew up looked around, walked up to the body, hopped on in, grabbed it in its talons and flew away. Fascinating how these birds scoped this dead bird in such a short time.

Yesterday I went to Walgreens to get tension headache aspirin, yes they have been back everyday this week, and when I go to check out they ask me to donate a dollar for some damm thing. I said no. Then I go to Taco Bell to get a couple tacos and they ask me for a dollar for some other damm program.
Fuck off people. I am sick of going into stores and have them ask me for a dollar for this or that program. Give me money for my mortgage, xanax, to buy my pinball machine and a laptop.

Thank you for your donation, now go play in traffic.

Band is the New Familiars.

Love your neighbor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We get a lot of birds against the windows, but I am the one who usually has to pick them up.

I usually give some $$ to the Shriners, and the Salvation Army at Christmas, but these other beggars are getting out of hand.

Anonymous said...

Bro, you ok? Bad storms over your way