Saturday, September 13, 2008

Time too brush up Sarah

So I caught some of Sarah Palin's interview and was a little surprised. The first thing is that like a politicians she was good at not answering questions that would compromise her earlier statements. She just turned those answers into "John McCain will do this or that" instead of actually answering. It also seems to me that she is not fully prepared to be able to handle the national press unless the situation is a controlled event. She seemed to stumble when the questions were out of her comfort zone. This does not bode well for her in the debate. I suspect the Dems will try to put a bunch of pressure on her and see if they can cause her to falter in the limelight.

On the other side she does come off as a personable candidate and that will win her votes not matter the outcome of the debate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting observation. I'm sure in time she'll gain her confidence in answering questions. Also I like that FeedJit widget. I gotta get me one! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Ms. Palin will have a tough time with Biden. I bet she is being given crash courses in history, economics, and foreign affairs, plus advanced moose calling.

Of course Biden has a few skeletons rattling around in his closet. It will be interesting to see if Palin is savvy enough to exploit them.

Mark said...

Well Biden is tough so we shall see. I expect no mercy on his part and of course Palin will be going under some intensive training.

She will try to hammer him for sure. He is seasoned so who knows.