Friday, September 23, 2011

Wet



Heavy rain this morning. Gonna be that way on and off all day.

Looks like tomorrow morning is going to be good for yard sales.
Maybe put some shelves up in the garage/guest house/shed.
Really no other plans.

The new Facebook home page sucks.

Sinus problems this morning. All stuffed up.

My work shirt is massively wrinkled.

I am allergic, in a minor way, to soy milk but not soy sauce. Hmmm. I notice a minor anaphylaxis symptom.

That is it for this morning. Have a fantastic Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the only additive to some soy milk is calcium carbonate; maybe it is the culprit. Carolyn has some calcium allergy.
The new Google FB clone is now supposed to be open to everyone. I like Twitter better than anything.

Mark said...

Not sure what it is but I guess soy milk is out from now on.

Well FB needs to legit threat to take them on. i do not like all the "spying" they use in their software.