Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shameful Wednesday



The song is not Shameful........

We should be ashamed for the death penalty. We talk about morals and kill in the name of revenge.

We should be ashamed that we will not back the Palestinians for statehood. This is the only thing that will force Israel to get back to the table and really negotiate.

We should be ashamed that I am not famous and married to some hippy hotty.

Will you buy this little book?

Click here to view this photo book larger

3 comments:

Tammy said...

yes on the book. I love your photos. If you were married to a hippity hoppity who would it be? have to be a pseudo-hippie hippity hoppity. arms are tired this day. Soap making is coming along fabulously! almost friday.

Anonymous said...

Good song and idea.
I wanna buy a soft cover copy of the book.
Yer hotty is out there ...

Mark said...

I have no clue who that hottie is.
Lost in a sea of chaos.

Once i get my book, it was free, I'll see how it looks before I do anything else.