Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nonsense



I like this odd little song.

The republican debate was a joke. No substance as usual.

My mom is in Florida for an undetermined period of time. My grandmother is very weak and mom needed to get a better picture of the situation for herself.

NFL starts tonight. Packers vs. Saints. Should be a good game.

Rick Perry says Social Security is a Ponzi scheme. What a douche. Talk about not knowing how the other half lives. Fuck off dude.

Time for a shower, feed Summer and trim my beard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember where I was when I first heard that song! Now when I hear it, I think of Pinkard and Bowden's "The Bobbit Song" from John Boy and Billy.

I'm sending your grandmother and mother my best vibes.

Is Rick Perry the True Messiah?

Tammy said...

hoping that your gram is in no kind of distress or pain as she goes through all this. Rick Perry hates women and I hope he gets the clap from a crack whore and the whole world finds out about it. Mike is going to CT this weekend, alone. I'll be going to Orlando one day to spend the day w/Tia and hit a huge flea market.

Mark said...

It is a weird little song. I enjoy it.

It will be tough on my Mom I suspect.
Today is my parents 49th anniversary.

Rick Perry is a danger to America.
We should be very afraid if a lunatic like him gets elected as President.

You and Tia will have a blast. Two peas in a pod.