Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goof Morning



Well Summer will end temp wise this week. Highs at the end of the week in the 60's.
Time to get a fire pit.

Well of all the weird things. My bell peppers have decided to grow. Yup I have bell peppers coming in now. Very odd.

I already have a couple trees with leaves falling and turning.

Look into Rick Perry and you will find he is a big sleaze.

I think my washing machine is on its way out. The spin cycle is not working so well and everything is much to wet at the end of the wash. Yeah.

Coffee and Summer walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice video and song; makes me think of a lost love from long-long ago.

I can stand a bit of nippy weather ... maybe in late November.

Our tulip poplars began shedding in late July and some are getting yellow all over. Some red maples are turning already.

Mark said...

Rhonda Vincent is the queen of bluegrass.

Nippy will be here is a day or two.

Hopefully a good leaf color year in the mountains.