Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF


Thankfully its Friday. This has been a pretty good though. Nothing to complain about really.

Thanks for the picture reviews. I am going with those for the most part. I have one or two I am going to change out. But those are the ones basically. Now to get the large ones mounted, matted and framed.
The small one will get matted and put in those little sleeves you see them in at art shows.

Lots of rain this week and the temps dramatically colder. Upper 40's tomorrow morning. Going to head towards the mountains tomorrow and see if the leaves have changed at all. Not sure where I am heading. Depends on how I feel in the morning. Will also look at some leaf watch websites and see what they have to say.

Goodbye Rahm Emanuel, glad to see you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the exhibit and sales.

Still not much leaf color here except dogwoods; I will keep you posted for this side and you keep me posted for your side; should be about the same: two or three more weeks if we get a frost.

O. will probably get another Rahm.

I would like to wallow around in that candy store.

Tammy said...

These error messages are pissing me off. Bad week, bad mood. Good Tanquery!
WHOOOOOO WHEEEE Shut my mouth, slap your grandma. That is how the song goes for you non-Country music listeners.