Friday, October 22, 2010

Blind Boy Chocolate and The Milk Shieks


These guys were one of the bands busking on the streets of Asheville during Belle Chere.
http://www.myspace.com/themilksheiks

Well I will be bringing pictures to the gallery tomorrow and my march to fame will now start.
After that Autumn and I are going to head down to
Charlotte to Ikea. I will get a bunch of picture frames as they usually have frames at a decent price.

I think we are going to a corn maze someplace in the area. Not sure where one is around here but I suspect there are a few in the area.

I know what an ant feels like when it is under a magnifying glass. When I come home the sun is low enough in the sky and hits a window of the building behind mine and the heat/reflection coming off it is so intense it is amazing. At its peak you can not stand in the spot where it is at its most intense.
Sorry Mr and Mrs Ant.

Full moon weekend. Are you going to howl.

Peace.  Practice good thoughts for the good of others.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

yes on the howl.
have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Good post!
Hope you had a good weekend.