Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sleepy Time


Feel asleep at 9:30 last night. Nice long nights sleep.

They are building a volleyball court outside my apartment. Just what I asked for.

Gonna be a busy weekend. Autumn is coming tomorrow and we are going to a concert all day Saturday.
She has never been to anything like this. I will fun. Check it out. http://www.shakorihills.org/ Big time hippy type fest. The camera will be taking lots of shots. Maybe head to the mountains on Sunday.

Working on a big manufacturers day at work for mid November. Vendors and hopefully the people we sponsor for the hunting show on tv will be there also. Need to do something to kick up the sales a little more.

John Lennon's seventieth birthday is Saturday.

Peace.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy B-Day John. Yoko is still reaping the benefits from having been his mate. Her music sucks. I heard a little bit about this on NPR this week. She will be traveling around to attend B-day parties for him...
Have fun this weekend. Burn some incense for me. Deer are getting into the garden and I am wondering why I keep doing this? Somedays it is too much to keep moving, doing, digging, cleaning. the cooler weather helps to sleep I think. At least it isn't a pool....or worse a hot tub!

Anonymous said...

I can't understand why the tackle shop in the pic is closed. Very good mood for the photo.

Glad you got some needed sleeeeeep.

Babes, bikinis, and volleyball!

Looks like a fun place to be; I'm sure Autumn will like it.

John was one for the ages. One thing for sure, John was deeply in love with Yoko and All You Need Is Love.

Mark said...

This weekend should be fun. I'd like to burn something other than incense.

I think the white deer is some type of birth defect.

I sleep better in cooler weather.