Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Southeast Museum of Photography


A few weeks ago when my brother and his family where in Daytona for vacation I went over and stayed at the beach with them for a couple days. Of course we spent time at the beach and doing some tourist things. On Saturday I took a break from them and went out to Daytona State College and checked out this museum. There were a number of excellent works being shown. Most of the works were from the students at the school. They have an excellent photography program. They have two and four years programs. If you want to go to school for photography I urge you to check this out. The price will be right and you will find many great subjects in Daytona.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So move over to Daytona with us and start classes... Cody and Tia started school yesterday. Tia had online classes and came over with her laptop, layed on the floor next to me while I was working and took her class. I miss that kid. Cody was delighted that college lets you wear flip flops and tank tops... We have a ways to go with that one. All is quiet on the home front, my babies are grown, sigh.

Mark said...

Ha, just what you need is me moving in. You know I like Daytona.

The kids are not kids anymore for the most part. Gotta seem strange.

Time does fly by.

How much is rent?