Monday, August 31, 2009

Lazy Weekend


I did not end up going out shooting pictures Saturday. It was raining down where I wanted to go shooting. I like to get out early this time of year so it is not so hot. I ended up mowing the lawn, vacuuming and going grocery shopping.
Sunday I did nothing really. I did discover the hot water heater is leaking. So now the landlord needs to replace that and fix a leaking near one of the windows in the office. That has been fixed before. They replaced wood and patched. The problem does not want to go away.
The only pictures I took are of some books that I am going to put on Ebay. Hope to make a couple extra dollars. We shall see what happens.
Vacation starts Thursday. Hell ya. I need to get away.
This little boat was down in Sarasota. Took this about 2 months ago

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes do-nothing weekends are the best ones. The little boat begs for your attention.

Mark said...

Lately there seem to be a lot of do nothing weekends.

The boats is begging me yo take it sailing.