Monday, September 28, 2009

Damm, its Monday


Well I did not win lotto so its another week of work. Yippee.
Had a good weekend. Went to the folkfest in St. Pete Saturaday. Bought a couple things from the booth that showcases art from kids aged 9 -17. Very low priced. I think it is a good thing to buy their art. I am sure they feel good when they sell their work. Saw a couple good bands. It was hotter than heck.
Yesterday watched the Bucs get crushed by the Giants. The Bucs are horrible this year.
Have to go now. We are having a meeting at work to discuss ways to improve how we do things.
Well they need to hire one more person to improve things. however that will not happen.
Picture from Asheville, NC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the meter graffiti; we have some of it in our dinky downtown; checking it out is about the only reason to go down there.

Maybe the Bucs and Titans can have a playoff game to see who is suckiest.

Mark said...

Sometimes roaming around is great for a little photo trip from home. I love to look for things that seem out of place somehow.

I know the Bucs are horrible. I can't say that I would have expected the Titans to start like this. It is a little odd.