Saturday, September 26, 2009

I just had a nice nap

I just woke up from a nice nap outside on my hammock. The light at the end end of the tunnel may be getting brighter in terms of nice weather. With a little lower humidity and temps this morning I decided I wanted to take a little nap. I threw the Bad Livers cd Delusions of Banjer on the cd player cranked it up a tad went outside and crawled into the hammock for a nice nap.
Pushed the hammock so it got a nice swing going, closed my eyes and let my mind wander between that world of wakefulness and sleep. Had a nice 40 minute slice of relaxation. Now I am fully rested and ready for the day. Heading off to St. Pete today to ww.folkfeststpete.org to see some artwork and music. Hopefully will pick up some art, bought a nice little piece of pottery last year by an elementary school kid, and see some good bands. Of course the camera will be going.
Should be good photo day.

The picture above is from Cedar Key, Florida.

No comments: