Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whatever

I bet these people are not Obama fans either. This was near Cold Mountain. The American version of the Taliban. These are not the kind of people we want running America. Have a beer and lighten up.

My sinuses are so damm congested and it sucks that nothing I do right now is helping. Although the otc nasal spray works best if I end up using the spray I become addicted to it. So unless I really can not breath through my nose at all I do not use the stuff anymore. Claratin D and such works, barely. I want this nasal congestion to go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a page of American Taliban utterings: http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_American_Taliban.html

Odd that you and I thought about the American Taliban on the same day.

Mark said...

Thanks for the link. They day we become what these people want the U.S. to become is truly the day the U.S. becomes a country of terrorists. They will strike from within first.