Friday, January 30, 2009

Wrap Up

I had to buy a new mouse for my computer. The new wireless mouse I bought a few weeks ago will be crushed under my truck tires in the morning. It is a piece of crap and has not worked in a couple days or worked correctly. It will now go into the dust bin of history. I will take pictures of it before and after.

Then the rest of the day will be taken up by Super Bowl events and the Bud Bowl Party tomorrow night. Should be a good time for all.

I need to buy a new couch as mine is shot. The center spring is broken and I sink down so far I need to climb out of the thing. Not what I want to spend money on but sometimes you have to.
Now how much should I spend and what style to get.

I need tire for my truck also. Man the money is pouring out right now. It sucks.
Seems like my income tax check is all gone before i even have it.

No comments: