Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today in History

Well I went the the snot doc today and got my meds so I will not be addicted to Afrin any more.
I now have Prednisone for five days and Astelin for how ever long I need it. This is a good thing as I have used Prednisone before and it worked quite well. She wants to find out why I have continual problems. This means tests and junk. I think it may be my pets, the dust bunnies.

A friend of mine who is on Flickr go contacted by Getty Images in this round of contacts and they want twenty of his pictures. Congrats to him. I wonder how they decide what pictures to use and how many they picked in this go around.

I hear that Rush , the bloated wind bag, wants Obama to fail. He said this to his bed fellow Sean Hannity, another wind bag. Let him fail and we are fucked as a country. Your best bud, George Alfred E. Newman Bush to took us so far down to path of failure we can not see the light of day.
So if Obama fails we all fail. Of course if we fail maybe you will dry up and go away so there is some promise in failure.

I think I am going to pick up a cd by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. A kick ass band that gets no airplay. Excellent lyrics and driving guitar. They seem to be bigger in Europe than here even though they are an American band.

Off to Flickr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are off the Afrin. It is the very thing that put me in hospital last March with a 280bpm heart rate. It took surgery to fix it after it was finally diagnosed. Had some cute nurses, though.

Doc says I have small sinus passages that causes my breathing problems.

I listen to Rush now and then for a good laugh. I heard that his show has fallen into disfavor with advertisers and that he is keeping it going mostly through donations from the faithful.

You do a great disservice to Mr. Newman by comparing him to that Texas cow turd. :-)

Mark said...

It is agood thing to bable to breathe almost normally. I have a deviated septum and small sinus passages to go with a big nose.

I apoligize to Mr. Newman.

Maybe the Rush faithful will have their nest egg stolen by Madoff type clowns.

Unknown said...

Uh oh. Let's hope you aren't allergic to beer.