Thursday, January 15, 2009

Believe in Yourself



Not such an easy thing to do when so many forces like to keep you down.
I wish I had the capacity to be positive all the time but alas that is not my nature.
So I take what I have and bend it to my will and do the best I can to ignore the forces
that seem to trying make be something I do not want to be. I am not perfect and do not wish to be. If we preached a positive and peaceful message to society it would be a great benefit to mankind as a whole. If you spend any time reading or watching the news you continually get bombarded with negative messages. Is it really a wonder why we are a screwed up world?
I like when I go days and do not watch the news. It can be a liberating feeling when you do not get sucked into the garbage we are feed everyday by the media.

I am going to read a book now. Goodnite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone that seems to be positive all the time is faking. It is human nature to find fault and folks that cannot find fault in themselves are the weakest part of our species. The worst are the ones who exploit other's shortcomings. That is what news--especially broadcast news--does.
Sounds like you are ready for a vacation. :-)

Mark said...

Yea I ammready for a real vacation for sure.