Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Morning Soma

On Sunday mornings I like listen to Boot Liquor radio on http://somafm.com/ . It is a good way to start my morning with some alternative country and Americana music.

The other thing I like to on Sunday mornings schedule permitting is watch CBS's Sunday Morning. it is pretty good show mixed with news and slices of stories on pieces of Americana, art and music. One of the better shows on regular tv.

Yesterday I went to Orlando with one of the guys from work. We went to Shot Show which is the largest hunting and law enforcement trade show in the country. It is insanely huge. We went for the fun of it and also to see what new things are out there. I did score a couple pair of sunglasses from one of our vendors. Thank you very much. They are nice sunglasses. The place was packed with people however not as busy as in past years. All in all a good gay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like CBS Sunday Morning. Haven't watched it much since Kuralt left. I met him once when he was doing a show about my hometown. What you saw on tv was the real man.