Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday


Time to put shorts on. Mid 70's and a little humid today.
We have had crazy fog the last few mornings.

Well the first head has rolled in the Trayvon Martin case. The police chief has stepped and I suspect many more are to follow. The only thing I'll say about the case is that if the races of the two had been reversed there would have been an arrest the night of the shooting and that speaks volumes about the state of race relations in America. You know that is the truth.

Just wanted to drop in and say something for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the sign ... some of it.

I've been pissed since I heard about the kid being murdered. I hope the guy who did it gets a better chance than did the victim he stalked. If convicted, I bet he won't pull more than three years.

Mark said...

I suspect some of the rules on the sign are not followed.

Stupid people with guns combined with stupid guns laws are a defing legacy of America.