Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Relax


Bahia Honda State Park, Florida Keys.

A most relaxing place. Great for going in the water and sitting down with a beer.

Another good thunderstorm last night. My lawn actually needs to be mowed and the lawn mower is broken.

So the NY Times is going from 20 free articles to 10 free in order to me to subscribe. The continued monetizing of the web. I wonder how much the average American now pays each month for all the different things they access via the web. Bet is a whole bunch of cash.

Gotta get going and start the day. Summer wants out for a few.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah, I'm ready too markie. the beach is calling me. Maybe I can get us down to the Keys this year; it all depends on the ancient cat and whether I can coerce Tia to come home and house sit for us. Animals really limit the get-up-and-go.....

Anonymous said...

Newspapers are between a rock and a hard place; no one wants the paper edition and no one wants to pay for online edition. I wonder just how much various governments around the world spend to subsidize the horror of net advertising.
Another enticing pic.

Mark said...

Almost three years since I have been to the Keys. Maybe that can be a vacation this year.

The problem with web papers is reading it on a computer lacks the feeling you get from a paper, you can miss a lot of the smaller interesting stories. The cost is also too expensive in my opinion.

Bahia Honda has been named best beach in America at least once. It is a great place.