Monday, March 12, 2012

Sins of Summer



So I go out yesterday morning at 10:30 to get Summer and bring her in so I can go out and I find her chain. I just can't find Summer. I start calling her and nothing happens. I come in the house to get my keys and phone to head to the truck and drive around looking for her. I head out to get in the truck and look down the street and there she is walking back towards the house. I call her and she comes running at a leisurely pace. Not sure how long she was gone or how she got off her chain.

Sin number 2. I am sitting on the patio taking a work break and Summer is lying in front of me. I look at her and she is peeing while lying down. What the heck is that.
A very small amount, but still so very wrong.

Wow, nice job of murder by a soldier in Afghanistan. That should be the final signal that we are done there.

In the 70's most of this week and an extra hour of sun after work. Time to work outside to end the day. Very nice my friends.

Who is the upset of the week in the NCAA tournament?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno about Summer; I've seen dogs do that when they are nervous but not when just laying around. This site has some info:
http://www.medi-vet.com/UrinaryIncontinence.html Spring is trying but March it still is.

Tammy said...

get you some pee pee pads. Kitty uses them if I'm lucky. Old animals leak - simple fact. Dude has the biggest mouth of any person I've ever seen, sheesh. He did make a beautiful daughter though. Liv Tyler is exquisite. sorry I wasn't more upbeat yesterday when you called. It was a grouchy kind of day.

Mark said...

I'll have to keep an eye on the peeing episode. Hopefully it was an aberration.

Dude does look like a lady and Liv is lovely.

Grouchy days are ok.