Thursday, March 1, 2012

Goodbye Mr. Jones



Davey Jones has now gone to the Rock n Roll hall of fame in heaven. While many dismissed the Monkees for years they were every bit as good as many other bands in the 60's. I am sure if you never knew them from the crazy tv show your opinion is very different. They had many classic 60's tunes and they will be sung for many years into our future. Goodbye Davey.

Please lets not have any more tornadoes this year. They are starting early and that is not a good sign.

Why is Facebook worth so much? When do they crash?

The way the web is going and your privacy is getting invaded when does the lashback begin. Is it too late?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the Monkees; there were many worse musicians doing well in the wake of the Beatles.

FB has become a reflection of the world community ... good and bad.

Tammy said...

Plenty of "awakening feelings" were created by hearthrob Davy Jones for me as a young blossoming flower; I'll admimt it. Also, by Bo and Luke Duke but that is another story for another time. I still enjoy their music and even appreciate the show - odd as it seemed to me at times. It was like a window into this teenage land that I so wanted to escape to.
FB is starting to suck more and more and most people just copy and paste cliche statements or do "reposts." I like it better when my friends post something meaningful on it. I'm just about done w/ it myself. My neighbor from New Jersey has bought himself a Mercedes. He spends a fair amount of time polishing it in the driveway whilst his garbage cans and recycling bins sit not 10 feet away for days collecting rain and getting peed on by the neighborhood dogs. I wonder what he is triyng to prove? Is this odd behavior or is it just me? We wonder sometimes why middle class americans can't get ahead - I think stupid financial decisions are partly to blame. Keeping up w/ the Jones' isn't really very smart.
What's up with your curtains? Do you need little sister to sew them?

Mark said...

The Monkees were good. Really the worlds first manufactured band.

Well the hottie for me was Farrah.

I find FB to be annoying for the most part and something I really do not like using.

When he is polishing his car he is stroking his manhood.

I need to decide on a pattern and then you can sew them if you like.
Four curtains, 45 x 82.