Thursday, March 29, 2012

Earl



Earl Scruggs has gone to the heavens at the age of 88. One of the true legends of American music. He made the banjo what it is today. Thank you Mr Scruggs.

Mega Millions is now at $500 million. Yea, I am playing. There are some dreams that money can buy. Are you playing? I see that Floriduh does not have Mega Millions. If you want a ticket or two Tammy let me know.

Personally I hope the health care plan gets tossed and gets reworked to force prices down. What good is a plan is there are measures to control prices. Healthcare should be a moral right and we should be ashamed that the prices are so high that people can not afford to go to the doctor.

Uconn women are in the Final Four again. No real stars, just s solid team.

I am out. Time for breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Earl was the heart of Flatt and Scruggs.

I don't think Carolyn has bought lotto tickets this month.

Obama care was a political thing from the git-go. Medicare for everyone, say I.

Congrats to Uconn. women. Tenn had. enough talent but they need some coaching; Pat has become a cheerleader and figurehead.

Mark said...

Flatt and Scruggs brought bluegrass to the masses. Instrumental and influential.

Get your ticket.

Medicare or something that makes all healthcare affordable for all.

The Uconn women's run is pretty amazing.