Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Horny


My neighbors leave a ton of lights on all the time. Tv never turned off. Wonder how much their bill is each month.

The train just went by with ASSHOLE HORN as the engineer. Why do some of these guys insist on blowing the horn forever and ever. Please lay off it just a tad please.

My wrist is actually black and blue and hurts and the joint on both sides. Very odd.

Have to go. Doing computer updates this morning cut into my time to say a few things.
Maybe later this evening I will have more too say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super photo; very Eggleston-esque.

We get the long horn only occasionally, always at night.

You must've slept with your wrist in an awkward position. Or something.

Mark said...

Thanks. I like shots of the power lines for some odd reason.

There seem to be little in the way of rules for train horns.

Who knows the reason. I'll ask the doctor when I go to visit for my last leg x-ray on Friday.