Friday, February 10, 2012

The view from here



So the gov't and the 5 major banksters agreed to a $25 billion dollar fine to fix the mortgage mess they created. That works out to a max of $2000.00 per eligible homeowner.
How is that going to help? Oh wait, it is not going to help. No bankers going to jail. Watch who they donate to this election year.

When is the day that Greece comes apart at the seams? It looks to be getting close.

My leg is coming along quite well. Not using the brace when I am in the house and all seems ok. A little stiff but other than that I like the progress.

Outside of the usual weekend chores I want to leaf blow a little.

I also want to sand and begin to paint a table this weekend. I think I am going to paint the bottom white and paint the top black. The black will be using chalkboard paint. I think it will be pretty cool.

I should take Summer for a little walk. Very little, with my brace on.

Later kiddies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mortgage "penalty" is another bad joke between Big Gov and their handlers, Big Biz.

Hopefully, most of it can be contained to Greece. Common currency among uncommon countries is not a good idea to begin with.

The leg is coming along very well.

Mark said...

The mortgage penalty is a joke being herald as something good.

I never understood how all those countries wanted to use a common currency when their economies and curries were vastly different. Good for rich countries, bad for the poor.

I am happy with my progress.