Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rocky Top Phishing



I do not think I have posted any Phish before. Thought this would be a good start.

It looks like France is out of the picture for this summer. They have not started renovations yet and they have not even picked out a contractor. Since they are making two apartments into one home it will take several months. Still a chance but I am going to start to look at other plans for this summer and France next summer.

Going to start some seeds this weekend and maybe work a little outside. Do some leaf blowing and rake some and toss some grass seed around.



Well this movie is going to piss some people off.

Roseann Barr is running for President. Now that would be an interesting administration.

Time for coffee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great version of Rocky Top; I like how the piano plays the banjo part.

That flick may be a bit controversial. Hope so.

Too bad you won't be able to practice your high school French this year.

Keep the snow shovel handy; March snows are the deepest.

Mark said...

I had not expected to see Phish playing Rocky Top.

I took Spanish in junior high and did not learn anything expect how to look m up my teachers skirt when she sat on the edge of the desk.

Gonna be cold here this weekend.
Maybe flurries on Tuesday.