Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brrrrr



20 and windy this morning. Summer is hanging out outside laying in the sun. She comes in for a drink of water and then stands at the door to go back outside. Have at it.

Dog hair and dust. The evil twins.

Going to do taxes. Going to see if being a home owner really gives me a bigger refund.
A decent refund would help pay off some bills and let me start to work on a house renovation budget. I need to get the whole downstairs repainted. I actually prefer that the dining room gets wall papered.

My cable/internet bill is $130.00 a month. Insanely expensive.

I need to start looking a another vehicle. Mine is at 180,000. It still runs well but at that mileage one never knows.

Time to do some chores.

See you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel much better, Mark. Hope the worst days are behind you. My doggy loved laying in the sun too. She had her own soft carpet on our balcony.
I pay for my cable/internet 35$ a month. It's not cheap. We earn much less money than people in U.S.
I also have many duties during weekend.
Take care!

Mark said...

Can't wait to get rid of the brace so I can really work outside. Lots to do.

Summer loves being outside in the sun even when it is cold.

Our cable is way over priced and not worth the price for the most part. if we could pick all our channels it would be much better.

Thanks Jola.

Anonymous said...

I can't see us ever going back to cable or satellite. Netflix and Hulu are beginning to have their own custom made programming so I can see big changes as people have more choice.

I figured that if you got your house remortgaged, you would get new wheels.