Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spring rain



Rain today, Saturday and Sunday. Trees beginning to get some buds.

Summer is going to get her first comb and trim at the groomers on Sunday. Hope she is excited.

My Dad bought his first foreign car. They bought a 2011 Nissan Altima with 10,000 miles. Good choice of car.

The first Nascar race of the season is Saturday night with the running of the Bud Shootout. Please let it be a good race.

Rick Santorum is a right wing religious nut bag. He is the American Taliban.
Mitt Romney is a bore.
Newt is a freak.
Ron Paul is ?????

Time for an english muffin and more coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to buy a foreign brand car but I am open to the idea. I did have a Dodge mini-van made in Canada; does that count as a foreign car.
Good race promised; lousy racers, though.
Seasons are changing.

Mark said...

My dad is still surprised me bought one. I know he never expected to do it.

I've had a Honda, Volvo, Mitsubishi and a VW soon I left the building many years ago.

Glad we really had no winter. Hard to believe.