Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Half week



I saw these guys a gazzillion times back in New Haven and over at the beach in Rhode Island. A great part of my college age years.

Snow fell in parts of NC yesterday. Nothing but a little rain here. Now windy and cold.

The man is now clearing out Occupy LA. Are the using pepper spray?

The the conventions next year will be tumultuous? Shades of 68 or Kent State.

I think I am getting my mom a single cup coffee maker for Christmas. She seems to like those.

Do you watch Storage Wars?

One step closer to Friday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beaver Brown was late in my stoner years; I remember they were big on MTV for awhile.

We had snow flurries here last evening.

Friday cometh ...

Tammy said...

coffee maker is a good idea for your mom. Awesome that you got a dryer for xmas. I'll bet the heat outlet will attract plenty of critters in the winter months.

Mark said...

I had many a beer and other refreshments listening to these guys.

I am ready for Friday, before I tell someone to taking a flying @#$%.

I think the coffee maker for mom is a good choice.

The dryer is a great thing. no more worrying about doing laundry around the weather.