Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Miley



Miley, you little stoner. Nice job with the video.

I am picking up my gas dryer on Friday. My Christmas gift from my parents. Woo Hoo.

We did not get as much rain as they said we were going to get. I guess some places got hammered with rain and maybe some snow in the higher mountains.

Got to do some Christmas shopping this weekend. Some is already done. Mostly handmade gifts.

Have to change Summer's food. I think the good i am getting her, it is good food, is causing her skin to be dry. Need something with no grain in it.

Peace. Summer says I have to pp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good video; gotta keep the pressure on.
Hiring a pro to hook up your gas dryer?
What's Summer getting for Christmas?

Mark said...

The pressure is still on. Things are in the works.

Gas company for the dryer.

Not sure what she is getting.
Have to visit the pet store.