Monday, November 7, 2011

Falling Back



Did you fall back this weekend? I got about 8 hours sleep Saturday and Sunday night.
Very rare event.

I really did not do much else this weekend. Cleaned the house and combed Summer.
Both should be daily events.

Did take a few pictures Sunday morning. I have many on my camera to upload.

Banks have made more profits in the last two years than they did in all 8 years under Bush. The average wall street salary has gone up 16% in the last two years.

If you have not received a raise in the last two years you have had a salary decrease with the cost of good rising as they have.

Gonna be a busy week at work. UUGGH.

Thanksgiving in two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I slept too much over the weekend; felt shitty yesterday.
Obama knows how to follow the money; his campaign war chest is bursting with Wall Street cash.