Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weed love it.

Wow, so Barney Frank wants pot to be legalized. I say pass the bong, roll a joint and smoke out.
It is about time someone in his position put a bill forward to get this rolling along. Of course it will not pass but it is a start. We waste some much money and prison space putting pot smokers away. A large percentage of police would be more than happy to not to have to bother with pot.
I know I work with them everyday and many are sick and tired of it. The other cops are quite adamantly opposed to any legalization. If we legalized then we would have more prison space for violent criminals.

Really it is about time we dealt with this issue. We have wasted so much money on this subject. The governments position and statements about pot have never made any logical sense.

Puff puss pass and don't bogart that joint my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw hell; you stole my thunder!
I was about to comment with the "don't bogart" line!

"Here's looking at you, kid," 'cause you are telling it like it is!