Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sold Sold Sold





Super successful yard sale yesterday. $365.00 worth of goodies sold and very very little brought back into the house. Yard sale started at 8 a.m. but I was ready for the many customers who showed up a 7 a.m.

Stayed out till 4 o'clock sitting in the rocking chair, reading a new copy of "Sun" and playing with Summer.

Well worth it. Now the other goodies I want to sell are going on Ebay for some bigger dollars.




One of my neighbors brought me a muffin yesterday. Summer had a little and loved the thing. I put the wrapper on the ground so she could clean it off. She ate the wrapper.

 Gonna head to parts unknown today and see what I can find.

Peace. Out.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Just sold the Sport Trac.

Great weekend.............

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the yard sale and selling the truck.

Good tunes for celebrating.