Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Friday



Cool cover of Beck's Loser. Where is today's Ska music?

So I am off tomorrow. I will getting ready for the yard sale on Saturday. Weather is going to be perfect. Hopefully i get rid of everything and make lots of money.

Saturday is also the first car show in town. Should be a very good turnout with it being Memorial Day weekend and the weather going to be in the 70's.

Sunday I think I am getting up early and heading out to the coast. time to dip my toe in the waters of the Atlantic.

Should be a good picture weekend.

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Car shows are also cool photo ops; lots of babes.

I've never dipped my toes in ocean waters but I want to.

Hope your weekend is a great one.

Mark said...

You need to get to the ocean.

You will not want to leave.