Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fever



No Powerball winner means the whole country will be gripped in Powerball Fever. Right now the jackpot is $475 million. Guess I can get my new cameras and my tour bus to travel the U.S.

So we go from having the heat on on Monday and Tuesday morning to having the AC on when I got home from work last night crazy. Seems like storms the next few days. Valium for my Summer.

I need a nice extra long weekend. work is getting over bearing. Of course after winning Powerball it will not matter anymore.

My grandmother with be 91 in two weeks. Still lives alone and is getting along great.

Went to the doc the other for a little checkup. Weight is too much. Way too much. Time for a real diet. No more fries with lunch. More salad.

Summer puked what look like turd last night. Yum. Glad that meets me for breakfast.

Rise up progressives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good music; Emmy Lou is so pretty!

I suppose I will use my winnings to pay for the new knee. I'll use the rest to make a down payment on Trinidad and spend my reclining years there.

Good for your grandmother; hope she never sees the inside of a nursing home.

I've gained 10 pounds back. Shit!

Cats aren't the only ones to puke hairballs.

Mark said...

Emmy is pretty.

Yea, my winnings will also go to a beach pad that also has a pool and hot tube.